Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just a few thoughts

Hello again!

So it's been a little while since my last post but with school starting back up I've been a bit busy! I don't have a tutorial for you today, just a few thoughts I wanted to share.

Tips for Pinterest: 

Every time I'm on Pinterest I wish people would do two things:

First, make sure when you pin something from a blog you actually click on the post and then pin, otherwise it can be hard for other pinners to find what you thought you pinned, later on.

Second is to change the comment when you re-pin something. I hate wondering if my friends actually wrote the comment to go with their pins or if they just re-pinned without adding their own comment.

So if you like Pinterest and want to make it even better you can follow these simple tips :)

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment