Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Crafter's Calendar

My oh my how time does fly!

Sorry for the long break in posts but I have been so busy I have hardly had time to blink!  I have lacked in my crafting lately but hopefully with the upcoming holiday break some new creations will arrive :)

Although I haven't had tons of time to actually craft I do still think about it all the time!  New ideas are crowding my brain because none of them can get out yet!

I realized today that as a crafter the time before a holiday is definitely the best because that is the time to prepare all the amazing crafts for the special days!

I came up with this idea of a "Crafter's Calendar" and I like it :) Just sort of a funny little thought that is actually true, the excitement for holidays comes months in advance for crafters who have to have time to prepare!



As you can see we crafters like to start preparing well in advance!  And of course during the down times there is just general craftiness going on!

I hope you enjoyed this post!  Have a look around and maybe find some inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment